Traffic Control Supervisor (Asheboro, N.C.)
Company: RoadSafe Traffic Systems
Posted on: June 8, 2021
RoadSafe Traffic Systems (?RoadSafe?) is the largest provider of
traffic control and pavement marking services in the United States.
Our national network of 50 branches supports government, private,
special event, utility and railroad projects in over 40 states.
Expert knowledge of traffic control and roadway striping coupled
with a unique ability to quickly mobilize our extensive fleet,
state-of-the art equipment and trained technicians allows RoadSafe
to safely provide quality, value, and peace of mind to our
customers nationwide. RoadSafe enjoys exclusive contract agreements
with some of the United States' biggest industrial companies and
contractors. Known for our sophistication and professionalism,
RoadSafe is called upon to handle the biggest and best projects in
our industry. At RoadSafe, we offer a competitive pay, growth
potential and an excellent benefits package for those who qualify
including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plans. RoadSafe
recognizes and values diversity.
POSITION SUMMARY: Completes operations of assigned traffic
control/safety projects setting up and taking down lane closures.
Takes direction from the prime contractor, as it relates to project
work. Performs lane closures on state highways and other roadways.
Redirect traffic for workers or survey crews. Leads traffic control
crew, supervises job site. Assemble, deliver, and pick up safety
products from job sites.
- Operates company trucks to transport materials and equipment to
- Leads daily Traffic Control technicians
- In charge of assuring safety on the job site and all employees
follow PPE & safety requirements
- Delivers daily toolbox talks, safety training as it relates to
- Assure timesheets and tickets are completed daily
- Drive MOT (Management of Traffic) vehicle to and from project
and on work site.
- Place temporary construction signs in work area.
- Place arrow board or variable message board in work area.
- Place traffic cones and other traffic safety devices in work
- Check work zone throughout shift to be sure items are still in
their proper location.
- Pick up traffic control items at beginning and end of shift and
load into the truck.
- Drive TMA (Truck Mounted Attenuator) vehicle to and from
project and on work site to protect workers and work zone.
- Install, remove and reset delineators, signs, posts and
- Shop work which may include general maintenance and repair of
- Perform other work related duties as assigned.
- Company vehicle to drive and all vehicles are equipped with a
- Company provided cell phone
- Lodging paid for by the company for overnight stays
Keywords: RoadSafe Traffic Systems, High Point , Traffic Control Supervisor (Asheboro, N.C.), Other , Asheboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!