Company: Capstone Multifamily Group LLC
Location: High Point
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Essential Job Functions
- Immediately record all telephone and in person visits into the
- Greet prospects and qualify by covering all criteria, asking
questions and using completed guest cards.
- Files guest cards and maintain records for future contact.
- Demonstrate community and apartment model knowledge to
prospects needs by communicating the features and amenities.
Responsible for opening and closing models if applicable.
- Have prospect complete application and make sure all supporting
documentation is collected.
- Process applications for approvals, the submit to Property
Manager, follow up with applicant.
- Secure deposit in accordance with the company procedures.
- Immediately follow up on prospects that did not close and
attempt to close sale again.
- Inspecting Apartment to ensure that it is ready for resident to
move in prior to move in date.
- Go over Move-In Agreement and secure new residents signature(s)
on appropriate paperwork at the time security deposit is paid.
- Assist in monitoring renewals, distribute and follow-up on
- Monitor advertising effectiveness and gather information about
market competition in the area.
- Conduct market surveys and shop competitive communities.
- Participate in outreach marketing activities on a regular basis
to obtain prospective residents.
- Assist in placing, removing or updating banners, balloons,
bandit signs, flags etc.
- Understands and complies with Fair Housing Laws.
- Is the first point of contact for all resident inquiries.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or GED, or one to two years related
experience and/ or training or equivalent combination of education
and experience. Must have computer experience.
Math, Reasoning and Language Ability
Must be able to perform basic math equations. Should be able to
read and interpret documents such as lease agreements. Must be able
to write routine reports, speak effectively and professionally to
coworkers, vendors and residents. Must complete all required
training in a timely manner.
Keywords: Capstone Multifamily Group LLC, High Point , Leasing Agent, Other , High Point, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!