Adult Beverage Engagement Specialist
Location: High Point
Posted on: June 8, 2021
- The associate is responsible for completing in-store alcohol
beverage and food demonstrations.
- Acquires and maintains knowledge of products represented.
Serves, demonstrates, intercepts and educates consumers and
promotes products in a professional manner.
- Maintain an overall professional appearance consistent with the
requirements of the job.
- Actively engage and educate consumers on the features and
benefits of alcohol beverage products.
- Possesses knowledge of the wine, beer and spirits market and
keeps up-to-date on trends and products.
- Remain compliant with training and/or certification required
for wine, beer, and spirits promotions.
- Ability to prepare and serve food samples using small
appliances such as microwaves, fryers, skillets, coffee makers, and
knives Properly sets up and prepares Event Table for execution.
Achieves 100% execution on assigned work. Maintains a clean,
sterile and safe work station using cleaning chemicals.
- Assists with preparation for client visits and completes audit
- Builds and maintains rapport with store personnel to
effectively meet company and client objectives.
- Maintains a professional appearance consistent with the
requirements of the job.
- Completes expense reports in accordance with Company
- Prepares and submits all on-line requirements on the same day
as Event execution Ability to maintain a calm demeanor under
pressure. Maintains an energetic, outgoing, engaging and articulate
manner during Event execution.
- Observes guests and checks identification for proof-of-age;
denies sampling of any alcohol beverage product to underage or
- Demonstrates operational compliance with Federal, state, and
local laws and regulations as they pertain to the sampling and
marketing of alcohol
- Adheres to Federal, state, and local laws and regulations
surrounding wine, beer, and spirits promotions
Responsibilities With Regard to Workers' Compensation
- You are responsible for reporting any employment related injury
you incur to your direct supervisor as soon as possible following
an incident resulting in an injury.
Note: This job description does not imply that the above
functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will
be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related
instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
above are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Education/Experience: High school diploma or general education
degree (GED); and a minimum of six months' related experience
and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
- Previous experience demonstrating, serving and/or promoting
alcohol beverage products preferred. [ NOTE: Must be at least 21
years of age in order to promote and serve alcohol beverage
- Physical Demands: The associate will be regularly required to:
Stand up to eight (8) hours at a time Walk Use hands and fingers to
handle or feel Reach with hands and arms (including reaching
overhead) Talk and hear Visual ability to read instructions and
perform events Stoop Kneel Crouch Climb (including use of a 6'
ladder) Balance Lift and carry up to 25 pounds (including
occasional lifting of up to 50 pounds) Push and pull a wheeled
demonstration cart weighing up to 300 pounds fully laden with
appliances, supplies and product Prepare foods using cooking
utensils such as knives, convection oven, fryer, coffee maker,
electric fryer, microwaves and hot oils Be in contact with cleaning
- Specific Skills: Proficient use of a personal computer and
familiarity with Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Individuals must ensure a professional appearance and proper
- The associate must present a neat, clean, and appropriately
- Specific Retailer Dress code requirements are included in the
- In addition, tattoos must not be visible while the associate is
engaged in their work assignments.
- Dress code for this position will require the following: black
slacks, long-sleeved collared/button down shirts (black for
alcohol-related events and white for other/non-alcohol beverage
product demonstrations); black close-toed shoes].
Specialized Knowledge, License, etc.:
- Qualified candidate for or current certification in an alcohol
beverage license program; Local food handlers permit may be
- Supervisory Responsibility: None
- Working Conditions (environment in which the job is performed):
Retail store environment with some travel.
- Language Skills: English is the primary language skill;
however, bilingual skills may be required based on business
CROSSMARK is committed to providing accessible employment
practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities.
If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of
the recruitment process, please let us know.
Keywords: CROSSMARK, High Point , Adult Beverage Engagement Specialist, Other , High Point, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!