Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, our successful sales professionals are excited
about connecting with clients, building relationships and seizing
opportunities. They love the thrill of the hunt and closing the
deal. As the Vice President of Business Development, you will
ensure our core business is maintained while continuing to uncover
and secure new business. Become a part of our rapidly-growing
dynamic team and we'll help you develop to a level that will exceed
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive
compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health
insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance,
disability and the opportunity to participate in a company
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Develop and implement new sales strategies across the
- Serve as a key member of the senior management team
- Drive value-creating insights, recommendations and solutions
across multiple projects
- Communicate with senior executives to develop and implement
selected courses of action
- Diversify and grow the revenue base and ensure viable options
are in place for the long term
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work or
- 10 years of business development or sales experience in
contract logistics or distribution
- Demonstrated executive-level sales leadership experience
- Success in selling 3PL services to the food and beverage
- Ability to manage a sales pipeline of prospects and multiple
business development proposals
It'd be great if you also have:
- Availability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Strong time and project management skills with the ability to
multitask and prioritize workloads
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to
present clean, organized and thorough information and data
appropriate for intended audience
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions
to the most successful companies in the world. We help our
customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology
and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic,
innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO
a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or
other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements
regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to
comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our
employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may
be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to
perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time
to time, as needed.
Nearest Major Market: Greensboro
Job Segment: Business Development, Executive, VP, Outside Sales,
Apply now "
Find similar jobs:
XPO Pride, Veteran Opportunities, University - Entry-level,
Supply Chain, Sales