Company: Books-A-Million, Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The Non-Book Lead oversees the maintenance and merchandising of
all non-book departments, including, but not limited to Key 6,
Gift, Pop Culture, Music, and Magazines. The Non-Book Lead is also
the primary trainer on these areas for new associates and
Roles and Responsibilities
- Train all new Associates on the non-book departments and
- Review the Key Metrics, and Line Item Discount reports weekly
to identify any training opportunities
- Ensure an understanding of the Action Alley Feature Rank and
Category Sales Review
- Ensure product is merchandised correctly in relevant
- Coordinate the Markdown process and ensure product counts are
- Coordinate the Magazine process and ensures shipments are
- Coordinate the COMP process for non-book areas
- Ensure Front-End checklists are completed
- Adhere to all Books-A-Million Policies and Procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 18 years of age or older
- Positive background check
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Completion of all required training courses
- Comprehensive product knowledge
- Detail oriented
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong training skills
- Demonstrated ability to act in a mature and conscientious
Physical and Environmental Requirements
- Must be able to sit at a computer or desk for extended periods
- Must be able to use hands/arms to operate keyboard, telephone
and for repetitive motion activities.
- Must be able to lift objects up to 25 lbs. with or without
- Must be able to communicate using speech, sight, and sound with
or without assistive device.
- Must be able to stand, walk, stoop or crouch while performing
daily activities of the job.
Keywords: Books-A-Million, Inc., High Point , Non-Book Lead, Other , Asheboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!