Company: Endura Products
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The primary purpose of this position is to assure maintenance
support and leadership for our Colfax Campus manufacturing
operations in a timely manner. This position will provide
supervision and coordination of all maintenance personnel on first
& second shift engaged in a variety of duties which may include
mechanical, electrical/control, pneumatic, hydraulic, etc. in the
course of performing corrective, preventative, and building
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Maintenance Supervisor is a working supervisor within the
area of assigned responsibility, and may perform tasks in a variety
of the trades. The Maintenance Supervisor assigns duties based on
work orders, scheduled P.M.s, and breakdowns. The Supervisor
assures work performance is satisfactory including quality of work,
productivity, responsiveness to breakdowns, completeness of task,
neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures while
providing customer satisfaction. It is especially important that
this position work with the 2nd shift Maintenance crew and the
Operations Supervisors so the shift is well transitioned and the
work well communicated and coordinated. It is also important that
activities and developments occurring during the shift be
documented and communicated between shifts effectively. The
Maintenance Supervisor must learn the process and equipment to be
effective in monitoring equipment, writing work orders, identifying
- Support, enforce and actively promote Endura Safety Program and
work rules in Employee
- Performs formal and on the job training and instruction of
maintenance technicians regarding proper PM maintenance methods and
- Reviews and inspects work of Building Maintenance personnel and
- Complete Technician reviews, coach, counsel and manage
performance of direct reports and establishes work schedules for
- Supervises and performs major PM maintenance and repairs and
assures compliance to all safety guidelines.
- Resolves personnel problems with maintenance technicians.
- Responsible for maintaining time and attendance records for
- Inspect machinery in operation to assure proper functioning and
- Requisitions and maintains maintenance supplies and equipment
in an orderly manner.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems or assists workers in
solving work problems.
- Ability to manage multiple complicated priorities/tasks.
- Generates reports regarding the facilities PM schedule;
progress and review PMs to ensure that they are relevant and cover
- Maintains inventory of assigned tools, equipment and workplace
in accordance with 5S playbook.
- Maintain inspection and repair records.
- Assist in setting up Preventive Maintenance schedules and
creating good communication between shifts to ensure that we are
efficiently managing technicians time.
- Complete summary schedules of work performed on shift for pass
down to other shifts.
- Maintains and updates the EAM PM Database system to close out
- Understand maintenance budgets and performance toward
- Arrange for and manage, appropriate third-party contractor
support, as needed.
Keywords: Endura Products, High Point , Maintenance Supervisor, Other , Colfax, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!