Under general supervision and in compliance with established
policies and procedures, provides a variety of basic banking
service functions such as processing checks and savings account
transactions; loan transactions; cashing checks; selling money
orders, certified cashiers and traveler's checks; cross-selling
services; balancing each day's transactions and verifying cash
30% BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT:
- Identify customer needs/opportunities and make appropriate
referrals to achieve Branch goals as assigned.
35% SERVICE EXCELLENCE:
- Provides the following: paying and receiving services to
customers and other Branch staff according to Bank Policies and
Procedures. (Process Deposits, Cash Checks, Process Payments)
- Provide information and guidance to customers regarding
products and services.
- Consistently demonstrate the Bank's Right by You quality
standards by providing a superior level of customer service.
- Performs other customer service activities, answers routine
questions and telephone calls concerning Bank services, assists
customers with questions/problems on accounts, and promotes Bank
services all in a professional manner.
- Performs other related duties and various administrative duties
- Assists other Branch Staff as directed.
- Assists customers with requests to replace and add a Night
- Performs vault teller duties when assigned.
35% OPERATIONAL RISK / LOSS MITIGATION:
- Mitigates losses through work accuracy and adherence with Bank
policies and procedures, internal controls and regulatory
guidelines more fully described within the Bank Operations and
- Insures adequate control over assets by recording all
transactions according to established procedures.
- Completes and maintains all assigned records and reports in a
current, accurate and confidential manner.
- Complies with Security policies and procedures.
- Approves checks as authorized and seeks prior approval for all
cashed checks in excess of approval limit.
- Master all assigned Branch operations through training and
High school diploma or GED with 6 months cash handling and
customer service experience.
Ability to effectively utilize a personal computer and other
standard office equipment.
Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
Ability to perform basic math problems.
Must maintain a friendly, courteous and professional
Must complete teller training and computer classes.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer