Company: Teknor Apex
Posted on: June 10, 2021
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Load/unload trucks, verify goods received/shipped.
- Count inventory monthly.
- Receive goods into M3 system.
- Maintain warehouse
- Communicate with dispatchers and drivers.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one
to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Fork truck operators license
Teknor Apex has a long-standing history of caring
for its employees. We are
committed to the philosophy of providing employees with a
comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
- Medical w/prescription drug coverage
- Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance
- 401k w/company match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Wellness Program
- Service Recognition
- On Site Medical Clinic
Teknor Apex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not
discriminate against any protected status under state or federal
Must be 18 years of age to work at Teknor Apex.
1st Shift (6:00am – 4:30pm)
Keywords: Teknor Apex, High Point , Logistics Associate, Other , Jamestown, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!