Case Manager RN
Company: Aetna Inc.
Location: High Point
Posted on: June 10, 2021
External applicants must reside within a commutable distance to
High Point, NC. Once COVID restrictions are lifted, position may
require working in the High Point office.
Internal employees may remain working from home.
Standard business hours Monday-Friday with occasional late shift
2-3 times a quarter until 11pm EST.
Are you ready to expand your nursing skills, while aiding in the
reduction of hospital readmissions and helping patients get back to
their daily life faster? How about dipping your toes into
population health nursing and impacting the lives of patients and
their families, with no limitation on how long it may take to help
that member meet their desired health goals?
We are looking for full-time RNs to join our team, in the role
of Telephonic Case Manager. RN Case Managers will guide members
telephonically in defining their health goals and taking
appropriate steps to achieve their optimal state of wellness.
- All activities completed telephonically with the member
- Case Manager will work with members currently in an acute
illness, such as a hospitalization to facilitate discharge to the
next appropriate level of care while addressing any chronic
- Alternatively, Case Managers will work with members at-risk for
experiencing . Goals for this type of member focuses on ensuring
our members are referred to the appropriate providers to ensure
actively being treated.
- Case Manager will assess the medical, psychosocial and social
determinants of health for the member, as well as their family and
- Working with the member, the CM will assist the member in
developing appropriate and realistic health goals, including
- Case Managers have multiple resources to utilize to assist in
meeting the goals, such as Registered Dietitians, Social Workers,
Medical Directors, Pharmacists and more.
- Position is 100% office based and the position utilizes the
telephone and computer almost exclusively. Typing is a necessary
- The hours are Monday - Friday (no weekends).
- The office is located at 4050 Piedmont Parkway, High Point, NC.
Position is within commutable distance to High Point, Greensboro,
Winston-Salem and Burlington!
- Must have an active and unrestricted RN license
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical experience as an RN (all
clinical experience will be considered, such as Emergency
Department, Home Health, Hospice, Operating Room, ICU, NICU,
Telemetry, Medical / Surgical, Orthopedics, Long Term Care and
- Strong telephonic communication skills
- Multiple State RN licensure is welcomed but not required.
Chosen must be able to obtain multiple state RN licensure after
hire (expenses paid for by company).
- 2 years experience with Telephonic Case Management
- Experience with all types of Microsoft Office including
PowerPoint, Excel and Word
Associates Degree or equivalent experience
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common
purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are
working to transform health care through innovations that make
quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and
patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the
individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that
puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive
workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative
action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or
promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age,
disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and
encourage people with military experience (active, veterans,
reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply
for CVS Health job opportunities.
Keywords: Aetna Inc., High Point , Case Manager RN, Other , High Point, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!