Class A CDL Driver
Location: High Point
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Tempur Sealy International, Inc. is the world's largest bedding
provider. We develop, manufacture and market mattresses, adjustable
bases, pillows and other sleep and relaxation products. Combining a
proud history and groundbreaking innovation, the company holds some
of the most highly recognized brands in the industry, including
Tempur, Tempur-Pedic, Cocoon by Sealy, Sealy, Sealy Posturepedic,
Optimum, and Stearns & Foster.
The Class A CDL Truck Driver is responsible for transportation
and delivery of company products to customer locations within a
specific regional base. Additional responsibilities may include
delivery/pick-up of raw materials and other backhaul loads when
applicable. Drivers are expected to operate safely and strictly
within all Company and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations at
We offer a competitive pay and benefits package, including a
$5,000 sign-on bonus for new Truck Drivers (continuous employment
Benefits & Compensation:
- Truck Drivers are compensated through component pay for
mileage, stops, drops and pieces delivered. Average annual
compensation for Truck Drivers is approximately $65k - $70k.
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick leave.
- Quarterly Driver Bonus (new hires eligible immediately)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance, AD&D, short-term and long-term
- 401(k) retirement plan with Company match.
- Liberal employee purchase plan.
- Possess a current and valid Class A CDL.
- Safe driving record with no more than one accident or moving
violation within the previous 12 months from date of hire.
- 12+ months of verifiable driving experience (defined as
interstate operation of a Class A combination vehicle/tractor
trailer) within the previous three years.
- At least 22 years of age at the time of hire.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience with electronic, on-board recordkeeping
- Previous experience working in customer facing roles.
Tempur Sealy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type based upon race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Tempur-Pedic, High Point , Class A CDL Driver, Other , High Point, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!