Client Service Representative
Company: Paychex Inc.
Location: High Point
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Send me your resume TODAY!!! firstname.lastname@example.org
Discover Your Passion and Develop Your Expertise.
This is a solution-based service environment with an emphasis on
partnership and accountability.
Service Professionals at Paychex are passionate about customers
needs and wants.
In this role, you will
- Support inbound call queue handling client calls to process
payroll, enter payroll and tax information and answer questions for
clients in multiple states.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of the payroll processing system,
wage and tax laws to develop a trusted relationship with our
- Provide online support, troubleshooting and handle
- Take initiative to elevate the client experience, quickly
resolve situations and focus on one call resolution.
This role is a strong fit if you have
- 2-5 years customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task and handle high volume work load.
Just some of the reasons why our employees are
- We value your well-being: From health care plans to
retirement planning and wellness programs.
- We value your time: From paid time off, to company
holidays as well as comprehensive work-life balance programs.
- We value your development: Our best-in-class training
and development team will provide you with ongoing learning
opportunities to give you the building blocks to grow your career
- We value your perspective: Our company culture reflects
the diversity of our employees. We want you to be you.
- We value our community: We offer paid-time off for
volunteerism and promote many company-wide and local initiatives
that benefit organizations you care about.
- Associate's Degree - Preferred
Keywords: Paychex Inc., High Point , Client Service Representative, Other , High Point, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!