Housekeeping- Floor Tech Position
Company: Alpine Healthcare Management LLC
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Come join our team where kindness, compassion and dedication are
our core values!
Alpine Health and Rehabilitation is looking to hire an energetic
Part Time floor tech to keep our long term care floors clean. The
floor tech will be responsible for the maintenance of all floor
areas, and for sustaining high standards of cleanliness and
sanitation. You will operate floor sweepers, buffers, strippers,
canister vacuum cleaners, and shop vacuums, and you will wear
adequate personal protective equipment (PPE) when working with
chemicals and equipment.
To be successful in this role you will protect patients and
visitors by keeping floors free from harmful microorganisms, and by
being mindful of slip, trip and fall hazards. Preferred candidates
are motivated, meticulous, and able to work with numerous
Floor Tech Responsibilities:
- Cleaning offices, hallways, common areas, and other areas.
- Moving furniture before and after cleaning.
- Cleaning, dusting, mopping, stripping, and waxing floors.
- Measuring chemicals correctly.
- Operating chemical dispensing units.
- Labeling chemicals correctly.
- Cleaning, maintaining, and storing equipment and PPE
- Keeping an inventory of floor areas, and scheduling cleaning
and maintenance duties.
- Reporting maintenance issues to supervisor.
- Assisting with the hazardous waste collection as requested by
Floor Tech Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent
- Floor maintenance experience preferred.
- Completion of on-the-job training.
- Undeterred by exposure to hazardous chemicals, bodily fluids,
and communicable and infectious diseases.
- Resilient to noise.
- Physically agile.
- Excellent communication skills.
Keywords: Alpine Healthcare Management LLC, High Point , Housekeeping- Floor Tech Position, Other , Asheboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!