Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we believe that our success depends on our
ability to provide the highest level of support and solutions for
our customers. As the Manager, Operational Financial Planning and
Analysis (OFP&A) you will partner with operations leadership to
serve as the liaison between Operations and Finance, acting as an
advisor, hands-on problem solver and facilitator for more
productive conversations and decision making. Join us at XPO and
we'll give you the tools and support you need to excel at your job,
while building a career you'll love.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive
compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health
insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance,
disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Collaborate with executive and operations management to develop
and implement strategies; run scenario analyses to understand the
financial impact of operational changes
- Partner with Operations to manage financial expectations,
uncover opportunities and highlight risks
- Utilize KPIs to ensure the success of initiatives related to
operational performance, labor efficiencies, regional wage
analysis, price, automation savings, predictability and forecast
- Ensure profitability targets are being met; evaluate potential
return on invested capital for proposed projects and assist in
setting and tracking targets for pricing and wage increases
- Identify methods to monitor performance against original
assumptions; convert pricing models to operational
forecasts/targets/budgets and develop detective controls and
- Assist in the month-end close process, functioning as an XPO
finance liaison at site, customer and vertical operations
- Oversee work product of off-shore resources
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military
- 5 years of experience in a financial role
- Knowledge of ERP systems (Oracle), HFM, financial planning
software, Microsoft BI and related technologies
- Experience with large databases with the ability to utilize
data from various BI systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Access)
It'd be great if you also have:
- MBA, CPA, CMA, CFA or applicable professional designation
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including planned and
unplanned overtime, which may include weekends
- Experience with Lean/Six Sigma management concepts and/or
- Controllership experience in supply chain/logistics,
manufacturing or service organization
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure in a fast-paced,
dynamic environment with tight deadlines
- Excellent time management, organizational and interpersonal
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions
to the most successful companies in the world. We help our
customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology
and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic,
innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO
a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or
other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements
regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to
comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our
employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may
be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to
perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time
to time, as needed.
Nearest Major Market: Greensboro
Job Segment: Financial, Database, Oracle, ERP, Supply Chain
Manager, Finance, Technology, Operations
Apply now "
Find similar jobs:
XPO Pride, Veteran Opportunities, University - Entry-level,
Supply Chain, Dallas/Lancaster Jobs