Bojangles Shift Manager - High Point, NC - 19
Location: High Point
Posted on: July 12, 2021
- Maintains highest personal hygiene and professional appearance
at all times.
- Can manage opening/transition/closing shifts without
supervision while maintaining Bojangles standards for Quality,
Service, and Cleanliness
- Maintains holding times, service speed and quality, raw and
finished product quality, cleanliness, and sanitation.
- Resolves customer complaints with respect and care.
- Supervises preparation and positioning of people, equipment,
and products for each shift.
- Supervises delivery of raw product.
- Follows up on maintenance person during shift.
- Shows an ability to confidently perform and train all Team
- Increasing sales and store productivity.
- Follows up on procedures that support market promotions.
- Ensures all security procedures are followed.
- Contributes to controlling labor, waste, and cash.
- Ensures labor laws are enforced.
- Helps train, coach, and develop Team Members.
- Handles corrective action in accordance with company
- Proactively sources and recruits talent to join Bojangles
- Completes truck orders.
- Maintains Bojangles quality and safety standards through proper
cooking procedures, product calls, temp logs, and waste
- Assumes responsibility for following proper safe and cash
procedures including balancing registers, writing bank deposits,
and maintaining all necessary cash logs.
- Utilizes the Manager’s Walk to maintain shift excellence with a
focus on Quality, Service, and Cleanliness
- Completes daily inventories.
- Complies with all policies and procedures as directed in
Security/Loss Prevention Guide and Human Resources Guide.
- This position will be used to identify candidates for the
position of Assistant General Manager.
- Must be complete certification on all positions, attends all
- Must be able to run, open and/or close shifts without
- Must complete required training classes. Must pass Field Exam
with 90% or better.
- Must be Servsafe® certified or complete Servsafe® Class within
first 6 months of employment.
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs.
- Age requirement? 18 years older
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Prior leadership experience required.
Keywords: Bojangles, High Point , Bojangles Shift Manager - High Point, NC - 19, Other , High Point, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!