HVAC Service Technician
Company: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ
Location: High Point
Posted on: July 22, 2021
If you’re looking for to work for an industry leader in
residential home services you have come to the right place! Our
client has been servicing the areas in and around Greensboro,
Winston-Salem, Salisbury, and Lexington for over a decade.
The Role of HVAC Service Technician
We’re looking for exceptional technicians to deliver the most
efficient, highest quality customer experiences in residential HVAC
repair and installation.
As an HVAC technician, you will work as part of a dynamic and
passionate team to demonstrate technical competency and ensure
desired sales metrics. You will diagnose and repair heating and
cooling systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying
- Complete all general HVAC in-home, service calls.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to sell the right
products and services.
- Ask the right lifestyle questions to troubleshoot heating and
cooling system malfunctions.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance
options and maintenance plans.
- Explain replacement opportunities for aging, inefficient or
- Understand your sales criteria and hold yourself accountable
for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new
referrals and repeat business.
- Work along side customer service and dispatch to ensure overall
success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning
meetings, trade shows and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside
feedback and option sheets.
- At least 4-5 years experience running HVAC calls
- Licensed with knowledge of local HVAC codes and ability to make
- Minimum of four years experience including hands on training
and or work is required
- Proven track record in heating and cooling systems including
ability to draw simple diagrams, read blue prints and other
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make
- Strong desires to be a better technician tomorrow than you are
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced,
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great
attitude on life.
- Able to dispatch from your home
- Competitive compensation
- Health Reimbursement
- On-going Training
- Company Truck Provided
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for
employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against
based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other
protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be
considered for this position.
Keywords: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ, High Point , HVAC Service Technician, Other , High Point, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!