Child Care Assistant Director
Company: Child Development Schools
Location: High Point
Posted on: October 3, 2021
2160 Chester Ridge Drive
All Associates are required to wear masks and regular
sanitizing must be conducted.
Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or
be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be
considered for employment, if not currently employed by Child
As a leader in early childhood
education, Childcare Network is currently seeking
qualified assistant directors for our schools. Join our team
of caring adults who help us meet our corporate promise of being
“The Working Parent’s Best Friend”. You will have a chance to be
creative, be part of a supportive team, and make a difference in
the lives of children. Our primary objective at each school is to
provide a fun atmosphere that supports the education and safety of
the children in our care.
Salary: We offer
competitive salary based on education and experience
Dental, and Vision are available on a pretax basis. Life insurance,
401K, childcare assistance, paid holidays, paid sick time, paid
vacation time, and tuition assistance.
This position requires level I
Childcare Admin credentials or
- At least 1 year of pre-school experience and child development
- AA degree required
- Must be a team builder, organized and possess excellent
customer service/communication skills.
- Flexible and energetic
- Ability to juggle multiple duties
- Detail oriented with the ability to plan and organize
- Ability to resolve conflicts
- Computer proficient including Word, Excel and ability to
learn other programs quickly
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Managing the schools budget and financial success in order for
the school to contribute to the profitability of the company.
- Hiring, supervising, and training staff
- Operate the school according to state licensing standards
- Assist teachers with development and execution of curriculum
and activities that contribute to the growth, education, and
development of the children in our school.
- Purchasing supplies, equipment, food, etc. while operating
within budgetary guidelines.
- Develop community partnerships and marketing strategies.
- Ensure the safety of the children in our care.
- Other duties as requested
Keywords: Child Development Schools, High Point , Child Care Assistant Director, Other , High Point, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!