SOFETOPS Intelligence IO SME (High Point)
Company: IDS International
Location: High Point
Posted on: November 13, 2021
IDS believes in resolving conflict, building innovative approaches
to do so. Combining operational expertise with an intimate
understanding of today s greatest challenges, we bring our
customers the solutions required for success in a complex and
multidimensional world. IDS tailors solutions for a diverse range
of government, military, nonprofit, and public-sector clients.
Outstanding past performance built IDS s reputation as the leading
provider of support for multifaceted operations.
IDS International is looking for an Intelligence IO SME to support
the Special Operations Forces Emerging Threat Operations and
Planning (SOFETOPS) contract at Fort Bragg in North Carolina. The
SOFETOPS contract will be in support of USSOCOM s efforts to move
beyond counter terrorism (CT) operations and focus on activities
designed to deter emerging threats, build relationships with
foreign militaries, counter WMD, field MISO capabilities, and
potentially develop greater access to foreign militaries.
Operations may include, but not be limited to synchronizing the
planning, coordination, deployment, and, when directed, the
employment of special operations forces globally under the approval
of Geographic Combatant Commanders, the services, and appropriate
U.S. government agencies. This role is contingent upon award.
- Provides full-spectrum Information Operations (IO) planning
- Provides expert mission analysis, analytic problem solving, and
assessment of information operations.
- Employs creative use of information systems and information
related capabilities. Interfaces with inter-agency and intelligence
- Utilizes knowledge of, and ability to develop, innovative
concepts to counter adversarial use of information in the Cyber and
Electromagnetic Spectrum; and significant or key cultural
considerations that affect operational and tactical planning,
security, accreditation, and risk assessment.
- Provides planning and targeting support to integrate and
synchronize operations and exercises. Develops operational
plans/annexes and innovative solutions to complex problem sets and
coordinates approval with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provides technical expertise, support, and management on the
implementation of IO-related programs, projects, and capabilities.
Interfaces, coordinates, and leverages ongoing research and
development efforts across Government, industry, and academia.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in the Information
- Prior government contractor experience.
- Hold an active TS/SCI clearance.
- Graduate of one of the following:
- Intermediate MAGTF Information Operations Practitioner s Course
- Defense Operations Security Planner Course
- Tactical IO Course, Ft Sill, OK
- U.S. Army Information Operations Planners Course (AIOPC)
- U.S. Army Psychological Operations Course
- 15+ years Information Operations experience.
- 10+ years SOF experience.
- Graduate of one of the following:
- Joint Information Operations Planners Course (JIOPC)
- Information Environment Advanced Analysis Course
- Naval Post Graduate School Information Warfare Curriculum
- Marine Corps Tech IO Certification (MOS 8834)
- Special Operations Military Deception Planner Course
- Joint level Cyber Planning Course (Cyberspace Operations
- Advanced MAGTF Information Operations Planners Course
Must be an effective communicator both verbally and in writing.
Most positions require ability to work on a desktop or laptop
computer for extended periods of time. Computer activities include
reading, reviewing and analyzing information, as well as providing
recommendations, summaries, and reports in written or verbal
format. Additionally, positions require ability to sit at a
workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel
objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; as well as
speak and hear.
Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate
amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and
predictable attendance is essential.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected
veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by federal,
state, and local law.
Full vaccination against COVID-19, and compliance with the Company
s vaccination verification procedures, is required for this
position, unless the individual is legally entitled to a reasonable
If you are unable to apply through the portal and need to speak to
someone about necessary accommodations to apply, please email
...@idsinternational.com and we will follow up with you. Do not
submit resumes and applications through this email.
Powered by JazzHR
NV2AIUBXuK Associated topics: app, application developer, ios,
java, mobile app, mobile application, object c, objective c, swift,
Keywords: IDS International, High Point , SOFETOPS Intelligence IO SME (High Point), Other , High Point, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!