User Experience Researcher
Posted on: January 6, 2022
UX Researcher Lead - Remote We are looking for a Sr. level UX
Researcher with strong qualitative and quantitative experience.
Your ability to collaborate with team members and other
departments, while setting the research framework, conducting
research, and synthesizing the findings will be highly valued.
Interaction with stakeholders and business side including
championing UX research will be very important.Requirements
- Establish research methods, processes, and
- Ability to champion UX research, while guiding the business in
- Hands on qualitative research including synthesizing the
results and presenting findingsResponsibilities
- Design, conduct, analyze, and report data gathered from
qualitative and quantitative research techniques.
- Create and deliver study result reports to all levels of
stakeholders within the organization.
- Champion and advocate user research principles, best practices,
General practices (examples):
- usability testing, contextual inquiry / field studies, surveys,
interviews, heuristic evaluations, focus groups, card sorts,
ethnography, persona development, rapid iterative testing, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our Candidate
Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your
information, please visit
https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/The Company will
consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: Modis, High Point , User Experience Researcher, Other , Bennett, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!