Company: Mountaire Corporation
Location: High Point
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Ensures the successful execution of plant operations from a
maintenance perspective , while ensuring procedures, people and
resources are aligned to accomplish established goals in regards to
quality, efficiency and safety. Provide technical support ,
industry expertise, encouragement and guidance to direct reports
and the maintenance team promoting optimal plant performance
Duties/Activities Required by Job
- Managing the maintenance, repair and improvement of physical
systems and equipment within assigned areas of responsibility and
- Managing staffing, development, and performance management of
electricians and refrigeration technicians.
- Monitoring and ensuring area metrics are met; Cost/ lb.,
- Managing programs to ensure safety of people, premises and
property and regulatory compliance.
- Complying with HR/ Safety policies and procedures including;
verifying Kronos and Fusion activity, overseeing disciplinary
action process, ensuring safety and certification training is
completed on time.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant Maintenance field desired.
Technical degree/training and/or relevant certifications in General
Maintenance, Electrical and/or Refrigeration (RETA) or relevant
- 5-7 + yrs. demonstrated maintenance management experience in a
manufacturing environment, must include successful track record
managing 7-10 mechanics, including refrigeration mechanics
experience will be considered in lieu of degree, previous poultry
experience preferred, previous manufacturing management experience
required if no poultry.
- Some experience with financial analysis in a Maintenance
setting (Agristats), HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control
Points) in depth knowledge and experience. Knowledge of USDA
regulations on sanitation, pre-operations guidelines and
Keywords: Mountaire Corporation, High Point , Maintenance Superintendent, Other , High Point, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!