Customer Service Associate
Company: Mountain Express (Retail Division)
Location: High Point
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Job Title: Customer Service AssociateJob Summary: The Customer
Service Associate works to support the success and profitability of
the store. They hold a crucial role because they create the first
and last impression with customers in their store every day. The
Customer Service Associate is responsible for supporting the
management team in facilitating and completing all store level
tasks including food preparation, cash register duties, customer
service, cleaning and all other related functions. The Customer
Service Associate ensures an exceptional customer experience by
providing world class customer service and fosters a cohesive,
collaborative, team-oriented relationship with all team
- Smile and greet customers in a
friendly manner as they enter the store. Provide a fast, friendly,
and enjoyable shopping experience for all customers. Respond to
customer requests in a timely and efficient manner. Engage each
customer genuinely and thank them for their business.
- Operate a cash register adhering to all company policies and
standards. Maintain proper cash levels and follow all cash handling
and shift change processes and procedures to ensure no cash
- Adhere to federal and state laws, and company policy regarding
the sale of alcohol, tobacco, lottery and all other age restricted
- Ensure the proper execution of assigned foodservice programs
and procedures. Assure fresh, quality food, hot coffee and
beverages are always available.
- Follow uniform, appearance, and dress code policies.
- Adhere to the execution of established safety and security
policies and procedures.
- Ensure the proper execution of all assigned store level
- Suggestively sell promotions, food and beverage specials and
company loyalty programs.
- Maintain a clean customer-ready store inside and outside.
- Complete all store housekeeping functions (i.e., Cleaning,
dusting, sweeping, mopping, emptying trash, cleaning restrooms,
cleaning food service equipment, policing parking areas and lot,
cleaning gas pumps, etc.)
- Replenish products and supplies to ensure in-stock conditions
at all times. Rotate and front-face stock to ensure freshness and
quality of products and easy customer access. Remove damaged and
out-of-code merchandise from the shelves. Keep the store looking
neat and attractive.
- Communicate with the Management team regarding customer
requests or complaints and any vendor related concerns. Report all
theft and any suspected shoplifting.
- Check in external and internal vendors according to standards
- Follow all company policies, procedures, and quality
- Assume other duties and responsibilities as assigned to
accommodate store operational needs.
- Represent the company brand by exemplifying its core
- Must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this
- Ability to Multitask, perform repeated bending, reaching,
prolonged standing, and be able to occasionally lift up to 50
- Basic language and mathematical skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos.
- Willingness to work weekends, nights, and holidays as
- Must be able to reliably report to work on time, as
scheduled.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Mountain Express (Retail Division), High Point , Customer Service Associate, Other , High Point, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!