Quality Business Partner - must reside in AZ, TX, OK or NM
Company: KinderCare Education
Location: High Point
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Description:About KinderCare Education -KinderCare Education
operates more than 1,380 early learning centers, and more than 560
Champions sites, supported by a corporate team of nearly 600
headquarters employees in Portland, Oregon. In 2019, KinderCare
Education earned their third Gallup Great Workplace Award - one of
only 39 companies worldwide to win this award.
- In neighborhoods with our KinderCare - Learning Centers that
offer early childhood education and child care for children six
weeks to 12 years old
- At work through KinderCare Education at Work---, family
benefits for employers including on-site and near-site early
learning centers and back-up care for last-minute child care
- In local schools with our Champions - before and after-school
programs.Job Summary\:The Quality Business Partner is part of the
Quality team that serves as consultative business partners to Field
Leaders in driving high quality experiences, family engagement,
achievement of accreditation and positive relationships with
outside agencies. In collaboration with their team members, they
are responsible for assisting with the development, coordination,
support and implementation of targeted initiatives to drive
outcomes and transform the organization. Quality Business Partner
serves as a proactive thought partner, coach, and driver of
creative solutions that impacts family experience, high quality
standards, and culture within the site community. As a change agent
and quality advocate, this role supports in driving family
engagement and achieving the highest quality standards in alignment
with strategic priorities and business objectives. Success will be
measured by high quality ratings, improved family engagement,
successful implementation of strategic Quality and Educational
Excellence initiatives, and showing up as a positive champion for
past, present, and future.Key responsibilities include\:
- Provide proactive thought partnership, leadership, and
expertise to enable leaders to drive success for their field-based
teams in the areas of high-quality experiences and educational
excellence, to improve family consideration, enrollment, retention,
engagement, and diversity in our site communities.
- Provide input in the development and implementation of key
initiatives and programs specific to the overall quality experience
and education standards for the company.
- Partner with field leadership teams to support with
implementation and execution of quality and accreditation
strategies in achievement of overall business strategies and
- Advocates for families and children in the areas of educational
excellence and high quality standards and experiences to support
organizational and business needs
- Provide innovative and creative solutions to achieve high
quality standards, maintain good standing with licensing and retain
families while leveraging existing resources to ensure delivery of
timely, relevant, and efficient quality initiatives.
- Assist in building a strong culture of high-quality experiences
for our families and children.
- Build leadership capability in quality and educational
excellence across all levels of field leadership.
- Consult with leaders on quality metrics (licensing, health and
safety, QRIS, Accreditation, and overall family experience) and
lead or support with meetings with outside agencies necessary
- Influences and support the development of regional quality
strategies in partnership with Regional Vice President and field
leaders to support the company quality strategy and achieve
- Supports the development, mentoring and training of Quality
- Conducts site visits of KinderCare Education programs in
partnership with District Leaders and RVP's
- Coordinate with field leadership to facilitate region and
district trainings as appropriate to support enhanced quality,
accreditation, licensing and QRIS status
- Works directly with national accrediting agencies, and state or
local licensing representatives to represent on behalf of Champions
and KinderCare Education programs
- Represents Champions, KinderCare Education, Education and
Quality Department in external meetings with industry
representatives and at conferencesQualification:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and
- Experience working in a strategic business partner capacity in
a multi-site environment
- Education, operations and/or site experience required.
- Ability to influence senior leaders and serve as a change
- Strong business acumen with extensive knowledge of the
business, understanding of market trends, competition, company
policies/procedures & culture
- Strong in public speaking and facilitation background with a
passion for training
- Proven strategic agility and thinking; can initiate and
operationalize Quality strategies linked to the overall business
- Ability to build partnerships with leaders at all levels;
excellent customer focus.
- Strong negotiation, conflict resolution, influencing, and
stakeholder management skills.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and delivery with proven,
- Must be able to prioritize multiple, conflicting priorities
with a proactive approach and enterprise focus.
- Demonstrated success in creating an environment of trust with
clients where integrity is unquestioned; can effectively utilize
negotiation and conflict resolution skills when needed.
- Knowledge of the education industry and high-quality standards
in early childhood education.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft software\: Excel, Word,
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
KinderCare Education employs more than 32,000 team members across
1,700 locations nationwide. Our devoted family of education
providers leads the nation in accreditation and includes KinderCare
- Learning Centers, KinderCare Education at Work -, Champions -
Before- and After-School Programs, Cambridge Schools---, Knowledge
Beginnings - and The Grove School -.
KinderCare Education is an Equal Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran
status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected
by local, state, or federal law.
Keywords: KinderCare Education, High Point , Quality Business Partner - must reside in AZ, TX, OK or NM, Other , High Point, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!