Company: Future Forward
Posted on: September 13, 2022
TutorJOB SUMMARYTUTOR EARLY ELEMENTARY (K5-3RD) GRADE STRUGGLING
READERS IN THE FUTURE FORWARD PROGRAM, USING PROGRAM LESSON PLAN
AND MATERIALS WITH FIDELITY.The hours of this position is during
normal school hours and this is a part time position.
- High school diploma or equivalency.
- Experience directly related to children and youth programming.
- Enjoy working with children in early elementary grades.
- Ability to take direction.
- Highly organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to relate effectively with diverse population.
- Basic computer literacy, including ability to learn and utilize
new technologies and applytechnology to communication, logistics
and other key job tasks.
- Ability to develop relationships with and inspire and empower
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Experience in early literacy instruction a plus.
- Create individualized lesson plans, following the set program
format, for all assigned students for every tutoring session.
- Tutor assigned students 90 minutes per week
- Complete all reports, lesson plans, and documentation as
- Help create, utilize, and maintain a print-rich literacy
- Establish and maintain a rapport with school staff and
- Assist with the maintenance of a detailed documentation for
each Future Forward participant to monitor reading progress and
report on program impact.
- Provide written documentation of program implementation.
- Participate in programs, projects, and special
- Tutors earn approximately $16.50/hour.
Keywords: Future Forward, High Point , Tutor, Other , Troy, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!