Company: SYNTEC SEATING SOLUTIONS, LLC
Location: High Point
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Responsible for repair, test, and maintain, automated,
servo-mechanical, or electromechanical equipment. May assist
engineers in testing and designing robotics equipment.
• Main functions of the job are to use electrical, electronic, and
programmatic troubleshooting skills to identify causes of
automated/manual equipment breakdowns and repair breakdowns to
return equipment to productive state.
• Identify issues/potential improvements with processes/equipment
and design and implement corrective actions with your skill
• Create, modify, and troubleshoot PLC and robotic programs.
• Work well with a team and be prepared to work cross functionally
with multiple skilled trade personnel, production personnel, and
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Welding certification preferred.
• Excellent mechanical amplitude.
• Advanced understanding of industrial automated equipment,
processes, controls, etc.
• Understanding of PLC's and programming/controls concepts and
• Use of tools relative to trade (multi-meter, Lock-outs, hand
• Basic understanding of mechanical concepts and practical
• Knowledge of identifying device/part needed, ordering, and
• Documentation substantiating at least 3 years of practical
experience in Robotics/automation repair preferred.
• Experience with Yaskawa robots preferred.
• Ability to interpret technical drawings and background in
welding, electrical, and plumbing a plus.
• May have to work at elevated heights or enter permit-required
• SynTec is an equal-opportunity employer.
• Must be able to lift 45 + lbs repetitively
• Must be able to stand for entire shift
• Position requires bending, stooping, stretching, and reaching
• Must be able to work in manufacturing environment with variable
temperature and humidity.
• Will be exposed to dust from textiles, fumes from the Paint and
Weld processes, however all exposure is within OSHA standards.
• Moderate noise level requires hearing protection.
• Regular exposure to moving parts.
• Fluent English reading/writing skills is required.
Keywords: SYNTEC SEATING SOLUTIONS, LLC, High Point , MAINTENANCE TECHNIICIAN, Professions , High Point, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!