Company: Endura Products
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The primary purpose of this position is to pull raw material to
provide raw materials to all production lines, transfer material to
the coater building or sill plant and to maintain organization of
materials throughout the entire lower plant. Other responsibilities
include preparing finished product for shipment (strapping,
wrapping and labeling), preventative maintenance on the forklift
* Make sure that the production lines are stocked with the correct
parts throughout the day, checking in periodically to make this
* Gain the basic knowledge of the RF scan gun or iPad and how to
perform basic scans.
* Stay in constant contact with cell leads to make sure all
inventory matters are taken care of immediately.
* Responsible for properly wrapping all pallets of material that
require the outer layer of cardboard for extra protection.
* Work with forklift driver to keep all doorways, aisles,
electrical panel boxes and fire extinguishers clear at all
* Work with forklift driver to ensure all trash is dumped at least
daily or more often as necessary.
* Keep work areas clear of all unused racks, banding, cardboard and
* Notify supervisor of any damage to forklift or buildings
* Excellent attendance.
* Display professional attitude at all times when dealing with
* Provide clear and consistent communication (written and spoken)
to support groups.
* Become active in the safety suggestion program, providing at
least 2 suggestions for the year.
* Be able to work independently and show urgency in carrying out
* Gain a basic knowledge of the parts, the part numbers and where
they are used.
* Work in the production areas when free from daily required job
duties to gain knowledge of product.
3 to 6 months of forklift driving experience is desired and must
pass written forklift exam as well as driving test.
Keywords: Endura Products, High Point , Material Handler, Professions , Colfax, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!