Phone Repair Technician
Company: Cellular Sales
Location: High Point
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Cellular Sales:Phone Repair Technician
Reports toRegional Director
The Phone Repair Tech provides service, oversees inventory, markets
available services, manages repair tickets, and handles customer
Manage, track, and order parts inventory
- Tag and label incoming POs-setting cost and MSRP
- Manage tools and supplies needed for repairs
- Troubleshoot/diagnose/repair phones, tablets & other small
- Marketing/advertising the repair center to acquire
- Manage repair tickets to ensure repairs are done in a timely
- Ensure quality customer service experience
- Customer communications
- Setup and organization of the repair center for efficiency
- Design the repair center in a manner that is efficient for each
technician to work and a comfortable atmosphere for the
- Adaptability: Maintaining effectiveness in reaching set goals
by adapting to changed circumstances, tasks, responsibilities, and
- Attention to Detail: Taking responsibility for a thorough and
detailed method of working.
- Customer Focus: Knowing the (internal and external) customer
business needs and acting accordingly; anticipating customer needs,
and giving high priority to customer satisfaction and customer
- Planning and Organizing: Setting priorities and defining
actions, time, and resources needed to achieve predefined
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job is in a store/retail environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
- Must be able to perform repetitious hand/eye movement.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to use a ladder.
- Must able to drive and meet the driver approval standards of
the company.This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing
is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open
filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday
through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
1 - 10%
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma EquivalentPreferred Education and
- 2 year degree
- Master Technician Certification
- Practical Motherboard Repair Certification
- Micro Soldering CertificationAdditional Eligibility
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
Organizational, Troubleshooting and problem solving skills. Ability
to promote and maintain a team environment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Keywords: Cellular Sales, High Point , Phone Repair Technician, Professions , High Point, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!