Company: Eastwood Homes
Location: High Point
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job Details:It's a great day to be a Builder! As a top 10 voted
Best Places to Work - and a 40+ year successful privately held
Builder- We have branded ourselves as a family and a company with
sought after careers. We strive to provide you with all the
training, opportunities, and benefits to build a rewarding career
and create an outstanding balance of work hard, have fun and turn
team members into family.
Salary and Additional Compensation: - Competitive Base Salary -
Monthly Truck Allowance - Monthly Phone Allowance - Home
Performance Bonus - PLUS ability to acquire additional bonuses upon
Benefits: - Health Insurance - Dental Insurance - Vision Insurance
- 401 (k) plus match - Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and
Dependent) - Life Insurance - Disability Insurance - Employee
Assistance Program - Paid time off and Vacation - Company Paid
Holidays - Company Branded Attire Provided
Position Summary: - Have Fun! Ensure your team enjoys coming to
work and project positivity amongst the Division. - Willingness to
love your job and be highly compensated as part of our team. - Work
for one of the highest regarded privately held Builders.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and coordinate construction schedules for homes in
various communities to meet or exceed Company goals.
- Strive for stellar customer satisfaction that aligns with our
Built With Care Culture.
- Highlight your accomplishments with your customers during
orientations throughout the process.
- Complete all customer meetings with enthusiasm and take pride
in the finished product.
- Legibly submit paperwork, checklists, and applications as
- Manage vendors for success in your community
- Inspect your homes daily to ensure the quality you produce is
being noticed at any given time
- Ongoing attention to Job Site Safety
- Manage storm-water inspections and repairs weekly
- Authorized payment to vendors upon satisfaction of completion
(BONUS: We pay vendors weekly, they love us)
- Remain cognizant to prevent unnecessary variance work
- If you have read this far sounds like you might be a great fit!
Please contact us today!
Knowledge, Skills and Background: - To be considered at one of the
TOP BEST PLACES TO WORK - a positive mindset is required. - 2+
years' experience in a high-volume residential production
environment - Proven history of being among the elite in the
industry or the desire to be among them - Strong time management
and organizational skills - Excellent written, verbal communication
and desire for stellar customer satisfaction - Successful
completion of a pre-employment drug and background screening upon
consideration for hire.
Keywords: Eastwood Homes, High Point , Builder/Construction Manager, Professions , High Point, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!