Company: Hubbell Inc.
Location: High Point
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an
international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and
power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around
the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and
equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and
manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early,
and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first
practical method to control electricity through the pull chain
socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in
reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million
products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is
committed to continually innovating solutions that work,
transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we
Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support
Hubbell Commercial & Industrial (HCI) provides solutions for a
broad range of non-residential and residential construction,
commercial and industrial applications along with high-voltage test
and measurement solutions. As a leading global manufacturer and
supplier in multiple markets, we have quality products that serve
the commercial construction, datacom, industrial light, industrial
heavy, high voltage, residential and oil & gas markets. HCI has
built its success through strong leadership, employee and customer
loyalty and an exceptional sales force.
4301 Cheyenne Drive
Archdale, NC 27263
Material Handler(Waterspider) has a variety of duties that involve
handling, storing and picking parts in order to support a
Duties and Responsibilities
* Ability to keep accurate records, counts, and location of
* Will be required to keep area organized.
* Some computer skills desired (MS Word, Excel, and Outlook), SAP
experience is a plus.
* Good math skills necessary.
* Should be able to read, understand, and interpret a variety of
drawings written in English.
* Some inspection required.
* Should be familiar with measuring instruments and/or equipment
such as scales and pallet jacks.
* Will be required to obtain forklift certification and drive
* Will be responsible for pulling and stocking various
* Will be responsible for picking up and moving trash, recycling
and corrugated materials.
* Will need to have jobs pulled in advance and ready for
* Will have to do some sub assembly and rework, as needed.
Skills and Experience
* Must be able to sit or stand for periods of time.
* Occasional lifting up to 50lbs.
* Must be able to climb roll around ladder.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO
Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected
Keywords: Hubbell Inc., High Point , Materials Handler, Professions , High Point, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!