Seasonal Inventory Control Analyst
Company: Adecco USA
Location: High Point
Posted on: September 25, 2022
The Inventory Control (IC) Analyst is a self-motivated
individual knowledgeable of the supply chain inventory flow and
particularly of DC Ops. This knowledge serves to identify
deviations from the normal flow, to issue exception reporting and
reconcile inventory discrepancies when they arise. Internal
communication within the IC/FTZ department, and specially with
other logistics departments, is key to this role. Role: Temp. 3 to
6 months Payrate: $16.50 per./hour Essential Duties &
- Monitor inventory accuracy exceptions and generate reporting
aimed at addressing those exceptions.
- Monitor and resolve inventory synchrony issues between the
warehouse management and host systems. WM and SAP / IP for all RL
- Research, monitor, and issue communications and requests for
resolution transitional inventory.
- Issue carton acknowledgements and MOS/MIS requests in IP via
support ticket submission.
- Cross-train and support partner analysts during PTO/absences,
- Monitor, issue communications with warehouse teams, and ensure
systemic completion of project movements such as STO's,
intercompany sales, manual/virtual movements.
- Participate in scheduled meetings/calls with internal teams,
internal IC teams, etc.
- Additional and/or temporary assignments are expected due to the
demands of a frequently changing supply chain and system updates.
Experience, Skills, And Knowledge:
- Experience in warehouse, distribution, and supply chain
operations in a fast-paced environment is required.
- Prior Inventory Control experience is a plus.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Access, Word,
- Superior ability in data extraction, manipulation and analysis
in a spreadsheet and database environment.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize different
assignments and workload. Ability to work well under pressure.
- PkMS/WM, SAP, Island Pacific, QlikView, QlikSense experience is
a plus. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our
Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will
use your information, please navigate to
https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacyThe Company will
consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: Adecco USA, High Point , Seasonal Inventory Control Analyst, Professions , High Point, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!