PEO Benefits Systems Analyst I
Location: High Point
Posted on: November 19, 2022
The PEO Benefits Systems Analyst I participates in all activities
related to benefits system configurations, plan setup, maintenance,
and data integrity. This position plays a major role in the output
of the organization by ensuring all aspects of the Benefits System
are maintained for maximum effectiveness and continuity throughout
the Benefits Operational Teams.
- System Configuration and Administration preparing benefit
plans, rules and related configuration for use in all systems.
Activities include: plan set up, premium and bill rate maintenance,
set up of regulatory limits, plan details and related documents,
eligibility rules. Perform auditing functions to monitor data
integrity and correct issues.
- Assist with carrier administration including reporting and file
management; assist with plan review and setup; file feed and EDI
setup and processing; carrier error reports; documentation
collection, review, and attachment for use in appropriate
- Participate in new project requests, new development and system
upgrades. Assist with review, testing, and integration.
- Interface with Benefits Operational Business Partners to gain
understanding of and provide support for systems and process
enhancements that promote Business unit direction and performance,
and Client/WSE interactions.
- H.S. Diploma - Required
- Associate's Degree in Human Resources, Information Technology,
Business - Preferred
- 1 year of experience in related Benefits Administration
Keywords: Paychex, High Point , PEO Benefits Systems Analyst I, Professions , High Point, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!