Sr Compensation Analyst
Location: High Point
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Responsible for the planning, coordinating, analysis and
administration of compensation programs including job evaluation,
salary administration guidance, and salary analysis to ensure the
efficiency and effectiveness of the Compensation function.
- Provides guidance to managers and supervisors in the
administration and interpretation of salary administration
policies. Assists managers/supervisors with processes and
paperwork, explaining concepts, making recommendations on how to
- Evaluates all new positions or reclassification requests for
assigned division to determine appropriate salary, grade, FLSA
status and title. Ensures the job description is measurable and an
accurate reflection of duties. Conducts annual cost of labor and
living analysis for assigned division to determine if positions are
competitive in labor markets.
- Participates in the evaluation and analysis of executive and
senior manager compensation, including equity award
- Works with Compensation Manger or Senior Manager in the design
and administration of short and long term incentive programs.
- Researches and analyzes Human Resources statistics in order to
make recommendations for change or improvement.
- Conducts ad-hoc analysis to determine the effectiveness and
appropriateness of compensation practices.
- Assists the Manager of Compensation with special compensation
analysis and projects.
- Works with recruiting to develop job postings and salary
offers. May participate in staffing management meetings with
recruiting and management to determine future positions.
- Assists in development of annual salary programs, including
fiscal year merit budget, salary structures and salary
- Trains new and current compensation analysts on compensation
duties to keep other team members current with new
- Keeps abreast of trends and changes in Human Resources
legislation and makes recommendations for change to keep company
practices in compliance with federal, state and local governmental
- Develops and conducts compensation training and communication
programs for managers and supervisor (i.e. FLSA).
- Other duties as assigned.
- May lead or team with compensations analyst to perform annual
or ongoing pay analysis to ensure internal and external equity.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business or related
- Project management experience.
- 5 years of experience in Salary administration and job
evaluation or equivalent combination of education and
Keywords: Paychex, High Point , Sr Compensation Analyst, Professions , High Point, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...