Facility Maintenance Technician
Company: PROAMPAC Careers
Posted on: November 16, 2023
ProAmpac is a leading global flexible packaging company with
comprehensive product offerings. We provide creative packaging
solutions, industry-leading customer service and award-winning
innovation to a diverse global marketplace. We are guided in our
work by five core values that are the basis for our success:
Integrity, Intensity, Innovation, Involvement and Impact.
We collaborate, so you succeed. We are moving flexible packaging
forward by redefining innovation through collaboration within our
own company and with our customers and suppliers.
Benefits -: -401(k) with Matching, Medical, Dental, and Vision
Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, FSA, HSA, Life Insurance,
Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, Referral Program, Monthly Production
Perform routine facility maintenance as directed, along with
plumbing, welding and building repair.
Hours: - Monday - Friday 7 am - 3 pm unless overtime is required (5
am or 6 am start time)
ProAmpac is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
- Painting, plumbing, building repair and welding experience
- Basic mechanical skills -
- Good communicator that is self driven
- Ability to stand long periods of time, bend, stoop and
- Must have the ability to work overtime as needed, including
Saturdays and holidays
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Adhere to company policies, safety rules and regulations and
Keywords: PROAMPAC Careers, High Point , Facility Maintenance Technician, Professions , Jamestown, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!