Associate Orthopedic Sales Representative
Company: SOUTHTECH ORTHOPEDICS, INC.
Posted on: November 16, 2021
- Greenville, NC
- Raleigh, NC
- Greensboro, NC
- Winston-Salem, NC
- Fayetteville, NC
- Ahoskie, NC
- Durham, NC
- Clayton, NC
The Associate Orthopedic Sales Representative is responsible for
achieving predetermined sales goals and quotas within his or her
team's assigned territory. Sales Representative must establish,
build, and maintain customer relations through constant
communications and in- person appointments. This position is
specifically responsible for maintaining expert knowledge of our
market leading product portfolio. You will be consulting surgeons
in the operating room regarding the use of our implants and
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primarily responsible for meeting and exceeding sales
objectives for the territory. Represent SouthTech Orthopedics, an
authorized agency of Arthrex, a leader in the orthopedic industry,
and by working with a sophisticated audience comprised of surgeons
and healthcare professionals.
- Increase territory results by building and maintaining strong
business relationships, and by developing and implementing sales
- Communicate with current and new customer accounts regarding a
variety of topics, including product updates, changes to product
portfolio, and educational programs.
- Implement new sales plans and effective marketing strategies to
position the organization competitively and to meet/exceed
- Identify the needs of new prospects and develop appropriate
responses (written, telephone and face-to-face).
- Cross-sell additional products or manage new product
introductions as they become available.
- Address any problems that arise at the account.
- Support compliance and the principles of responsibility by
maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information;
protecting the assets of the organization; acting with ethics and
integrity; reporting non-compliance; and adhering to applicable
federal, state & local laws and regulations, accreditation &
license requirements, and Company policies & procedures.
- Work with Sales Manager by receiving coaching, training or
mentoring; transfer knowledge to peer Sales Representatives and to
Sales Associates when needed.
- Maintain training in sales skills, product features/benefits,
and other critical business applications.
- Collect competitive data and remain current on industry,
customer, and competitive trends.
- Participate in and attend sales meetings and professional
association meetings outside of regular business hours, as
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds on a regular basis.
Education And Experience
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 1-5 years demonstrated sales success
- Experience in the orthopedic industry is a plus.
- Must be comfortable in surgery/operating room environments.
Knowledge And Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses And/or
- MS Office required.
- Strong public speaking and communication skills are
- Strong sense of urgency is important.
- Current Driver's license
- Access to your own transportation
SouthTech is a regional distributor for Arthrex, Inc. Arthrex
provides a complete line of products to support every area of the
orthopedic practice and has maintained its original commitment to
provide the finest quality engineered products and educational
services for orthopedic surgeons since 1981.
SouthTech Orthopedics consults NC surgeons with top of the line
Arthrex products and equipment. With a patient-driven and surgeon
first mindset, our extensively trained and skilled team provides
the highest possible service and knowledge to fulfill the needs of
the ever-changing orthopedic community. Our MissionWe service more
than 500 surgeons from the Piedmont to the coast. SouthTech takes
pride in providing the most knowledgeable resources in orthopedic
care so that we can truly help surgeons treat their patients
better. About ArthrexArthrex is a global medical device company
headquartered in Naples, Florida. Its mission statement is,
"Helping surgeons treat their patients better." They have developed
more than 13,000 innovative products and procedures. Arthrex
continues to experience exceptional growth every year, selling in
over 100 countries worldwide. SouthTech is an exclusive Arthrex
distributor from the Piedmont to the coast of North Carolina.
Keywords: SOUTHTECH ORTHOPEDICS, INC., High Point , Associate Orthopedic Sales Representative, Sales , Bennett, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!