Company: Apogee Insurance Group, A Berkshire Hathaway Compa
Posted on: January 15, 2022
JOB FUNCTIONS: Our Agency Representatives are business to
business salespeople focused on sharing the Apogee story and our
insurance products with independent retail agent customers to
produce and drive in business opportunities. A successful teammate
develops and nurtures business relationships over a variety of
mediums, including: video conferencing, telephone calls, and some
in-person visiting when safe to resume. This sales and marketing
position demands a self-driven, competitive team player with the
urgency, organization and time-management skills to produce
- Production and Customer Visits - primary means of customer
communication will involve video conference and telephone calls
with some limited future in-person visits.
- Grow the Apogee brand.
- Conduct customer visits monthly focusing on all Apogee
- Prospect for new customers in assigned territory; set-up
meetings and send agendas.
- Identify areas of opportunity, differentiate what we offer with
what the customer has elsewhere and create action plans to earn the
business/share our story.
- Schedule joint video conferencing customer appointments with
carrier partners and in-house product experts/leadership
- Drive submission and premium production to meet minimum sales
activity goals - combination of submission flow, customer virtual
visits, and premium/binder production.
- Work in conjunction with in-house product experts to bind new
- Utilize sales software (ACT), account management software (AIM)
and MS Office to manage customer relationships and update customer
- Monitor production of customers to achieve goals.
- Communicate regularly with in-house account managers to enhance
knowledge about submission activity and partner with in-house team
on renewals above $10,000 premium.
- Identify cluster groups, agency networks, or any other customer
groups and work in conjunction with Senior Agency Representative to
formulate a plan for penetration.
- Attend local trade shows (when conditions are safe to resume)
to deepen brand awareness and penetrate customers attending.
- Obtain Property & Casualty License.
- Enroll and complete formal insurance education program for both
professional and personal development as outlined in individual
development plan (AINS, RPLU).
- Attend regular sales training sessions to improve sales skills,
technical product knowledge, and competitor information.
- 2-5 years of hands-on experience in sales, marketing, and/or
- Prior insurance product knowledge and insurance education - a
- Competitive base salary and great potential for additional
compensation based upon production
- Full benefits package for you and your family
- Quarterly and end of year bonuses
- Collaborative and fun company culture with healthy work-life
- Receive compensation for training and continuing education
while you learn the business
- Frequent customer interaction and networking opportunities,
including carrier and customer outings, insurance industry events,
- Company phone & Surface laptop provided
- Corporate Amex and Corporate Enterprise account
- Dinner and Hotel paid for while traveling overnightAt Apogee,
our goal is to strengthen our community and culture by representing
all races, genders, religions and sexual orientations. We continue
to move conversations about diversity, equity and inclusion forward
to ensure every community member has a sense of belonging, a voice
and a seat at the table. If you have questions regarding your
application status, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Apogee Insurance Group, A Berkshire Hathaway Compa, High Point , Sales Representative, Sales , Bennett, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!