Technical Sales Leader
Company: Chainyard - Consulting Services
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Technical Sales Executive- Remote with some travel
Join Chainyard--- as a Technical Sales Executive for our expanding
Digital Transformation Team!
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of working
with enterprises that leverage service providers, expanding its
network of new clients, and generating millions of dollars in new
revenue. The candidate should understand current technology trends,
market opportunities, and innovative approaches to open doors with
a hunter mentality.
- Business Development and Sales Executive, responsible for working
with the CEO and the Consulting and Advisory Services Leadership
team to meet sales targets and revenue goals.
- In this role, you would utilize your network of industry
connections to develop new clients by working closely with the VP
of Sales and the CTO to build a pipeline and achieve quarterly
revenue targets. The primary geographic area of focus includes
North America, focusing more on NC.
- Penetrate new local markets such as Google, Apple, Epic, and
others who have expanded into the RTP area
- The following would broadly cover the scope of sales where
Chainyard has a track record
o Services and capability in DTS in the following areas, i.e.,
Blockchain, Customer Experience, AI and ML, DevOps Engineering, and
o Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Transportation, Healthcare,
Government and Real-estate.
o Expand our leadership in blockchain practices further into
Hyperledger, Ethereum, and other public technologies, tokenization,
and NFTs in addition to the above.
- Work with the Services Team to develop strategies, establish
targets and develop a realization plan
- Identify potential clients and prospects, establish senior-level
CxO connections and identify opportunities
- Develop and generate new business through referrals, phone calls,
in-person meetings, presentations, and networking at local
association events, conferences, and technical events.
- Maintain a call log and keep them UpToDate in our CRM system
- Attend weekly sales calls, actively identify blockers, coordinate
with peers to address those blockers
- Develop sales proposals, respond to RFPs, and close deals
effectively and efficiently while maintaining margins
- Identify opportunities for participation in sales-oriented
speaking opportunities, webinars, and other avenues
- Work with Marketing lead to develop or acquire support
About Chainyard - We Turn Technology into Business Results.
Chainyard is a leader in Digital Transformation with a niche focus
on Blockchain technology and application delivery, working with
major corporations. We accelerate the development of Blockchain,
Customer Experience (UI/UX), AI & Automation, Cloud & DevOps, and
Chainyard is an IT People Company. IT People has developed
partnerships with employees and clients since 1999. We believe in
long-term relationships with associates who are seeking
professional growth. We offer our employees a competitive salary,
bonus structure, comprehensive insurance benefits, paid time off,
holidays, and 401K.
For more information about the company, please visit our website:
Everest Report ->
TO APPLY, please follow the standard application process on this
website and with your resume attachment (preferably in MS Word)
Keywords: Chainyard - Consulting Services, High Point , Technical Sales Leader, Sales , Bennett, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!