Company: Hand & Stone - NC
Location: High Point
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Job DescriptionAt Hand and Stone, opportunity knocks.We are
growing rapidly and have become an addition to an already
successful franchise system with over 500 locations across the US
We are currently seeking an energetic and reliable Sales Manager to
help us run our operation in High Point, North Carolina.
Do people often describe you as a dynamic leader or fantastic
motivator? Have you always wanted to have the power to be hands-on
and develop an amazing culture in your workplace? As the Sales
Manager, you will direct and organize the overall front desk
operations of the spa to maximize profits through exemplary
customer service and customer satisfaction. Our ideal Manager will
understand the necessity of collaboration and guide the staff to
operate with peak efficiency through coordination, communication,
The individual in this position is responsible and accountable for
certain aspects of daily operations with a focus on achieving
personal and team sales targets (with an eye for effective
marketing strategies) and delivering an exceptional level of
customer service. We believe in performance-based remuneration, so
if you are constantly striving to achieve, want opportunities to be
creative, and to own your personal progress, then you found the
right place to work! Please come join us if you:
- Have a great personality and excellent interpersonal
- Are a self-proclaimed "genius" in sales and marketing. We need
someone who can help us grow our business and maximize profit and
- Are a dynamic leader who can manage a diverse staff
- Have great communication skills and connect well with staff and
- Consider yourself to be an excellent organizer (we want the spa
to run effectively and exceed our customers' expectations)
- Are an empathic individual who can put yourself in someone
- Spa experience is a plus, but not required! We will teach you
everything you need to know to be successful in the spa industry
- Overcome objections during the sales process and increase the
- Create marketing strategies aimed at maximizing revenue and
- Perform data analysis that drives business decisions and
- Use sound judgment, work independently, with minimal
- Plan and direct to meet the daily needs of the operation.
- Maintain the utmost cleanliness and soothing ambiance of the
- Ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction, address customer
dissatisfaction, resolve service complaints.
- Ensure compliance with all Hand & Stone policies and procedures
in addition to the local, state, and federal laws and
- Hire, train, supervise, develop, mentor all front desk team
members according to Hand & Stone policies and procedures.
- Motivates and empowers the team to achieve high standards.
What's in it for you?
- A great opportunity to implement creative strategies to help
our new spa become as successful as possible!
- Growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Commission opportunities and generous bonuses
- Employee discountsI acknowledge that I am applying for
employment with an independently owned and operated Hand and Stone
franchisee, a separate company and employer from Hand and Stone
Franchise Corp. and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I
understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible
for all decisions relating to employees including and without
limitation hiring and termination, benefits, compensation, day to
day activities, and terms or conditions of employment. Hand and
Stone Franchise Corp. does not accept, review or store my
application. Any questions about my application or the hiring
process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Hand and
Keywords: Hand & Stone - NC, High Point , Sales Manager, Sales , High Point, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!